30th Annual Prism Concerts
The 30th Annual Prism Concerts, featuring the music department of Waubonsie Valley High School in Aurora, Illinois will be Friday, December 3 at 6:00 and 8:15 pm, and Saturday, December 4 at 6:00 and 8:15 pm. Seating is reserved, but tickets are free.
Please read this information prior to attending a performance.
Online Ticket Requests Are Now Closed
However, we are historically able to seat all walk-ins who do not have a ticket. Please plan to arrive 30 minutes prior to the performance and check for returned tickets in the box office.
Empty seats will be released to the general public
10 minutes before each performance.
Additional Guest Considerations & Concert Guidelines
Due to the popularity of these performances, it is imperative that all ordered tickets are used. If you will not use all of your tickets, please return your printed tickets to the WVHS Music Department as soon as possible. You may also return tickets to the Box Office on the evenings of the dress rehearsal and performances. Any remaining tickets will be available to walk-ins 30 minutes before show time at the Box Office in the Auditorium Lobby.
- Please remember to print your tickets and bring them the night of the performance. You should have received a confirmation email with your tickets. Please check your junk email if you did not receive it. Anyone without printed tickets should arrive 30 minutes early to wait in line at the box office.
- Wheelchair and walker seating is available on a limited basis. Please contact email@example.com.
- Arrive early to enjoy prelude performances!
- Masks are required for all attendees.
- For audience and performer safety, aisles, stairs, and foyers must remain clear during the performances.
- Please be sure to occupy your assigned seat 10 MINUTES before show time. Empty seats will be offered for general seating 10 MINUTES before curtain, even if you have tickets for those seats.
- The use of electronics is prohibited during the performances. This includes, but is not limited to, phones, tablets, flash photography and recording devices of any kind.
- Latecomers will be escorted to seats by an usher, provided seats are available.